Monday 6 June 2016

Crafty Goodness Progress Report

You may remember that I have imposed strict crafty rules for myself and must finish one project before I start the next. I have been trying to push on through with my Dimensions Christmas Stocking, despite falling a wee bit out of love with the pattern- don't you hate that!?

I have been trying to snatch a half hour of cross stitching at least four times a week, in the hopes that I can get over the hump and be inspired by seeing some progress. I usually Cross stitch in front of the TV while waiting for Button's last feed or until it becomes acceptable for me to go to bed! 

Here is a reminder of what my project looked like a few weeks back ....
 

And here is what the finished product should look like....

 


And finally- where I am up to....

 

Hopefully you can see a difference- the thing with these detailed patterns is that the progress is so slow, you feel like you are not getting anywhere! 


No comments:

Post a Comment