Wednesday 8 June 2016

Best Ever Burgers?

One of the things I did when preparing for the arrival of Buttons was to stock my freezer with as many meals as I could in preparation for days of cluster feeding, exhaustion and general can't be botheredness. And jeez, I am so glad I did! There is nothing better than taking a meal out of the freezer in the morning and then heating it at dinner time and adding a salad or stir fry vege. 

One of the meals I made and froze was a recipe I found on Pintrest - The Best Burgers . I actually made these for dinner a few weeks back and just doubled up so that I was killing two birds with one stone- dinner and some for the freezer! 

Action Dad and I are HUGE burger fans and we can usually get Miss Muffet to eat them as well, as long as we deconstruct them. So when I went recipe hunting on Pintrest and found The Best Burgers, I figured I had better give them a go! 

 

These are YUM! The pattie are half beef mince and half pork mince and they are super moist and flavoursome. I managed to make 12 patties out of the recipe so we actually ended up with four meals- bonus! 

I would definitely recommend making these- so much tastier and cheaper than bought burgers.  Delicious, thank you Recipe Rebel! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment