Tuesday 19 April 2016

A Little Bit of Space

Being a Mumma to nearly 2 year old Miss Muffet often means that I have no space. Last night was a perfect examples of this- Miss Muffet is full of a cold and cutting an incisor so ended up sleeping in my bed. All night. Most of the time she was wrapped around my head like a little boa constrictor but as a new party trick, she also dabbled with tucking her lovely cold toes down the back of my P J pants. When I got up to use the bathroom, she came too and stood and watched and sniffed. So understandably I am craving some space. And knowing that we are expecting our second bubba in about six weeks, realistically I am not going to have any physical space for a good few years to come. So I have decided to carve a wee bit of Internet space- my space in which to write... Or rant depending on how much sleep I get.

Introducing Me
I am Jenn, a Mumma in her 30s who has recently moved cities, leaving behind my circle of mummy friends who have known me since Miss Muffet appeared and with whom I feel comfortable enough to to wear a bare face, slippers and mismatched clothing. I am a stay at home mum who previously taught primary aged students- I like organising, life hacks and being the boss. I am married to Action Dad and enjoy crafty goodness, crappy tv, reading and a good list.

Action Dad
Action Dad works from home and cannot sit still- hence his standing desk! He is lovely and hard working and the best sound in the world is hearing Miss Muffet and him laughing as they place chasing games. Action Dad cannot function without exercise and can usually be found  running, biking or swimming. I have been known to throw his trainers at him if he has been inside too long as he gets very grumpy and antsy!

Miss Muffet.
Miss Muffet will be two in May and is the centre of our lives. She is stubborn and strong willed and gorgeous and brave and hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment