Saturday 18 June 2016

Saturday Smiles

Each Saturday I try to reflect on my week and think about the things that have made smile. 

 

Mr Expressions, the Baby Whisperer
We have been trying to get out of the house a wee bit more, as Miss Muffet has been slowly going a bit stir crazy and therefore driving everyone else crazy. It may take me two hours to round everyone up and leave the actual house- but we are getting out there in the big wide world! I took the girls to visit Mr Expression, who is totally in love with his newest cousin. He insisted on holding her all by himself and when he got his wish, sat there utterly blissed out. I love this pic, it makes me so happy. 


 
My Little Helper 
Miss Muffet has decided that she is my little helper which is both a blessing ( when she is actually helping) and a pain in the butt ( when she insists on helping me use the toilet!!!?!!)  She has her own squirty bottle of water and cloth and likes to assist me in the cleaning the bathroom. This photo was taken before she soaked herself and the floor ....

 

Girls Night! 
Action Dad went to the rugby, leaving me at home on a Saturday night. What's a girl to do except for rent some chick flicks and eat takeaways with her sister and mother??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment